Using your internal standards or industry standards, we can:
· Provide audit protocols.
· Conduct compliance audits.
· Evaluate program design and
recommend changes to enhance
· Provide technical support to resolve
· Program element analysis and review:
· Policy, procedures, and
· Training programs
· Audit and Review
Safety programs that are properly structured provide a higher level of performance. Programs should clearly define the following:
1. Well defined scope and objectives.
2. Specifically identified responsibilities
3. Assignment of authority
4. Technical accuracy and completeness
5. Identified resources
6. Records and reporting requirements
7. Audit provisions
9. Integration with other programs
We can also assist you in improving your programs to achieve audit results to be proud of.
Program Audits and Reviews
Audits do more than verify compliance. They are a measure of program performance that can be used to build more effective management systems.
Toll Free 888-864 RISK (7475)
To contact us: